In current economic market conditions, creating a reliable forecast has become even more difficult than before. Just using simple or even more advanced trend models will not help companies in Vietnam to predict future upward or downward trends.
This exclusive forum will help companies to achieve a transition from simple forecast to S&OP by looking closely at blockers of change, incorporation of financial analysis and cross-functional alignment.
We will discuss how to succeed in cross-functional integration, achieve more accurate supply chain forecasting by integrating customers and suppliers into a process as well as to improve the quality of data management in your supply chain.
This forum will gather experts from Vietnam to talk about best practices in implementation and coordination of supply chain planning, forecasting and S&OP processes. We will be reviewing techniques of improvement of the accuracy of forecasting and planning in the cross industries. You will find answers to the most urgent questions about methods of rapid response to negative market conditions. Moreover, leaders from international companies will share their experience in S&OP implementation in Vietnam.
Confirmed speakers and topic:
– S&OP Planning – Apply System Thinking to Scenario Planning with Do Quoc Nhat, S&OP & RPM Planning Specialist, Heineken
– Supply Chain Planning with Thanh Nguyen Van, Senior Solution Consultant, iERP.vn
– Using Loss Tree Approach to Manage Inventory Efficiently with Tran Hai Thang, Supply Chain Planning Manager-Fabric Cleaning, Unilever Vietnam
– Supply Chain Management for Manufacturing – A sharing from Planning Perspective by Phat Nguyen (Steven), Production Planning and Control Manager, Avery Dennison
– more speakers will be confirmed soon…
Other topics to be discussed during the event include:
– Learn how to use the demand planning process to reduce cost and inventory levels
– Develop an effective and realistic baseline forecast that drives better planning
– Plan successfully for new products in your supply chain
– Organize correct S&OP operations at every step
– Engage sales & marketing in the S&OP Process
– Implement solid S&OP metrics and reports
– Manage & mitigate risk with S&OP
– Choose the right tools, systems & software for S&OP
Who Should Attend?
The forum is targeted at senior executives from the corporate, public and third sector. The target audience includes delegates across all industry sectors and predominantly from large to medium sized organisations in Vietnam. This event is designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads and Senior Managers from all sectors and industries involved in Operations, S&OP Planning, Demand, Forecasting, Planning & Analytics, Supply Chain and Sales Operations.
Proposed Rough Agenda
The final agenda will be published one week prior to the event date, so stay tuned!
> 1:30pm: Registration & Welcome
> 2:00pm: Three sessions (20 min/speaker back-to-back) followed by panel Q&A
> 3:30pm: Coffee/Tea & Networking Break
> 3:45pm: Three sessions (20 min/speaker back-to-back) followed by panel Q&A
> 5:30pm: Closing remarks & End of the event
>> RVSP online: https://sites.fastspring.com/chainmedia/instant/scpvn19
Participation fee: US$ 90 per person includes buffet luncheon, coffee/tea & snacks.
Discount available to ProcurementFreelancers.com members, GSCC/Chain+ members and Gold ambassadors.
Interested to speak?
If you wish to share your knowledge or experience on this topic, come forward to become a speaker at this event. Click here to understand why our events are different and submit your session at https://chain.typeform.com/to/o9I4RQ