The Supply Chain Risk Forum consists of in-depth panel discussions, practical case studies, interactive sessions and workshops, where VPs, directors, heads and managers and analysts engaged in supply chain management, logistics, customs and compliance will meet and exchange their ideas and experience.
Confirmed speakers include:
Topics to be discussed also include:
– Identification and assessment of various risks in the supply chain
– Supply chain visibility: track & trace of shipments across the supply chain
– Applying risk-based approach to supply chain management in Asia
– Case studies of supply chain risk mitigation, customs and trade compliance initiatives in Asia.
Who Should Attend?
The delegates at the forum together comprise a unique group of the movers and shakers in supply chain, procurement, customs/compliance in China.
– They are English-speaking executives with China or pan-Asia regional responsibilities
– A hybrid group of manufacturers, retailers, brand owners and consultants
Proposed Rough Agenda
The final agenda will be published one week prior to the event date, so stay tuned!
> 12:30noon: Registration & Buffet Lunch
> 2:00pm: Three sessions (20 min/speaker back-to-back) followed by panel Q&A
> 3:30pm: Coffee/Tea & Networking Break
> 3:45pm: Three sessions (20 min/speaker back-to-back) followed by panel Q&A
> 5:30pm: Closing remarks & End of the event
>> Registration will open soon
Participation fee: RMB 880 per person includes buffet, coffee/tea & snacks.
Discount available to PFL Members, GSCC/Chain+ members and Gold ambassadors.
Interested to speak?
If you wish to share your knowledge or experience on this topic, come forward to become a speaker at this event. Click here to understand why our events are different and submit your session at https://chain.typeform.com/to/o9I4RQ