1:30pm – 5:30pm HKT
Learn the latest and best practices for improved supply chain and logistics performance in Indonesia.
The Supply Chain Optimization is a forum created to give supply chain and logistics leaders the resources to grow into strategic, progressive executives in a dynamic business environment which is Indonesia today.
This compact program focuses on future trends, policies, market developments, expectations, business opportunities, technology innovations, success strategies, competitive advantages and practical solutions for a better and optimized supply chain management in Indonesia.
Confirmed topics include:
Best practice in implementing a logistics outsource capabilities
by Nurhadi, Founder Bicara Supply Chain & Manager, Supply chain at Kemira
– and more speakers to be confirmed soon…
Topics to be discussed also include:
– Costs reduction through network & inventory optimization in Indonesia
– Aligning the supply chain network with business strategy
– Analytics to locate opportunities to streamline your supply chain
– Role of real time monitoring and IoT in supply chain analytics
– Responsive supply chain for optimal performance in the Indonesian domestic market
– 3PL outsourcing as a key driver of logistics costs reduction
– and many more…
Why Attend this Event?
This forum has been designed to facilitate open discussion and networking for industry experts from discrete and process manufacturing industries, looking to future proof their supply chain operations. By exploring and sharing practical experiences, this compact forum will help you to acquire the latest knowledge and the most effective techniques to transform your supply chain in Indonesia.
Who Should Attend?
The delegates at the forum together comprise a unique group of the movers and shakers in supply chain and logistics in Indonesia.
– They are English-speaking executives with Indonesia, international or pan-Asia regional responsibilities
– A hybrid group of manufacturers, retailers, brand owners, consultants and logistics service providers.
– Their function profile is very diverse with supply chain and logistics directors and managers.
Proposed Rough Agenda
The final agenda will be published one week prior to the event date, so stay tuned!
> 1:30pm: Registration & Welcome
> 2:00pm: Three sessions (20 min/speaker back-to-back) followed by panel Q&A
> 3:30pm: Coffee/Tea & Networking Break
> 3:45pm: Three sessions (20 min/speaker back-to-back) followed by panel Q&A
> 5:30pm: Closing remarks & End of the event
>> Registration will open soon
Participation fee: US$ 90 per person includes coffee/tea & snacks.
Discount available to ProcurementFreelancers Member, GSCC/Chain+ members and Gold ambassadors.
Interested to speak?
If you wish to share your knowledge or experience on this topic, come forward to become a speaker at this event. Click here to understand why our events are different and submit your session at https://chain.typeform.com/to/o9I4RQ