MAR 12, 1:30 PM 2020 ICT
Supply chain transformation from traditional to digital could be the most important transition for companies over the next five years. Latest research suggests that supply chain digitization can lead to a 20% reduction of procurement costs, a 50% reduction in supply chain costs, and an increase in revenue of 10%.
The Forum will create a valuable opportunity for business leaders to actively engage with supply chain executives from Vietnam and around Asia. The Forum will address the most pressing supply chain management opportunities and challenges leaders’ are facing in the global digital economy.
Confirmed topics include:
– From Data to Action – Getting the most benefits from your Digital Supply Chain with Benjamin Chua, Director of Analytics, Weave Services Limited
– Digital Warehouse for Vietnam with Hamza Harti, Managing Director, FM Logistic Vietnam
– Tracking – Business Challenges and Solutions and Vietnam with Eytan Schmal, CEO/CTO, Wedidit Solutions
– Product Sourcing for the Modern Era with Thao Lam, Country Lead, Sourcify Vietnam
– How to determine what technologies to invest in the Digital era with Rajnish Rai, Founder & Chief Enabler, Project2Finish Consultancy
– and more speakers to be confirmed soon…
Topics to be discussed also include:
– Cut through the hype to see whether digital transformation can help your supply chain organization
– Integrate digital initiatives like cloud, big data, IoT, AI, machine learning, robotics, blockchain into the current way of operating
– Discuss digital enablement to digital transformation in supply chain and how far you can go in putting together an integrated, comprehensive strategy
– Transform your supply chain with a comprehensive digital vision
– Drive future success with a dynamic and customer-centric network
– Supply chain strategy and driving innovation outside of technology
– and many more…
Why Attend this Event?
The Digital Supply Chain Forum has been designed to facilitate open discussion and networking for industry experts from discrete and process manufacturing industries, looking to future proof their supply chain strategy. By exploring and sharing practical experiences, this compact forum will help you to acquire the latest knowledge and the most effective techniques to transform your supply chain in Vietnam.
Who Should Attend?
The delegates at the forum together comprise a unique group of the movers and shakers in supply chain, procurement and logistics in Vietnam.
– They are English-speaking executives with Vietnam, international or pan-Asia regional responsibilities
– A hybrid group of manufacturers, retailers, brand owners, e-commerce players, consultants and logistics service providers.
– Their function profile is very diverse with CEOs, COOs, supply chain, procurement and logistics directors and managers.
Proposed Rough Agenda
The final agenda will be published one week prior to the event date, so stay tuned!
> 1:30pm: Registration & Welcome
> 2:00pm: Three sessions (20 min/speaker back-to-back) followed by panel Q&A
> 3:30pm: Coffee/Tea & Networking Break
> 3:45pm: Three sessions (20 min/speaker back-to-back) followed by panel Q&A
> 5:30pm: Closing remarks & End of the event
>> Book here: https://sites.fastspring.com/chainmedia/instant/dscvn19
Participation fee: US$ 90 per person includes buffet luncheon, coffee/tea & snacks.
Discount available to PFL members, GSCC/Chain+ members and Gold ambassadors.
Interested to speak?
If you wish to share your knowledge or experience on this topic, come forward to become a speaker at this event. Click here to understand why our events are different and submit your session at https://chain.typeform.com/to/o9I4RQ