Remote Marketing Design Internship
Procurement Freelancers is a fast-growing start up based in Belgium. The platform allows buyers to find expert procurement support on a global basis.
We’re looking for a Marketing Designer Intern to join our Marketing Team! The Designer intern would help forward our company’s creative goals by working directly with the Marketing Team on projects regarding graphic design work.
This is a 26-weeks, remote internship. As an intern at Procurement Freelancers, you will assist in the planning, creation and overseeing of the production of new graphic and SM content. This is a great experience for an individual wanting to gain valuable working experience.
Following the internship, a part-time job offer may be offered if performance has been according to expectations. Graphic design majors are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Assist the team in updating the design and content creation
- Create x4 new (minimum) graphic social media content pieces per month for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create x2 new graphic for use in customer relationship management monthly
- Use existing branding guidelines to finalize all graphics
- Research and receive prompts for the creation of social media content
- Create potential content postings from current credible news sources
- Create infographics related to this content
- Influence/present new ideas for content marketing & social media marketing
Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Design with strong portfolio demonstrating graphic/brand design capability
- An obsessive interest and knowledge of critical design tools, including but not limited to Figma, Photoshop, InDesign, AdobeCloud and Illustrator.
- Understanding of fundamental design and/or user research methods
- Detail oriented—you obsess over details and are excited to polish your work until it’s pixel-perfect
- Strong visual design skills and strong sense of brand—you know a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video or gif is worth even more!
- A proactive approach. You take initiative when you discover areas that need to be improved.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and stay organized
- Preparing graphics and renderings for sales presentations, and marketing campaigns
- Email marketing design work
- Create PowerPoint presentation as needed to support sales efforts
- Design signage, web graphics, wide range of print collateral and digital medias, with a high concentration on page layout
Compensation & Application
It’s important to note that the required training to be successful will be provided and that based on performance employment will be possible after first 14 weeks. Please check with your school and see if it qualifies for Academic Credit
*If you meet the qualifications outlined above, please submit a cover letter, resume and digital work portfolio to: [email protected]