Freelancer Acquisition Internship
ProcurementFreeLancers is a dedicated global marketplace that connects procurement talents with companies’ buying departments from around the world. We are looking for an intern to join our Team to support the recruitment process of new freelancers and help grow our network of procurement freelancers from 1000 to 1200 over the course of his/her internship (24-week).
The responsibilities associated with this position include identifying hiring needs, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, and conducting interviews. We are looking for someone who wants to start their career in Human Resources and can make commitments for at least six months.
- Identifying hiring needs and developing job descriptions and competency sets to fill in critical gaps in our candidate’s pool
- Develop recruitment marketing campaigns and social media posts
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions in Procurementfreelancers.com
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good project generation opportunity for the freelancers
- Providing weekly recruitment reports to team manager
- The ability to conduct interviews and assess applicants fit to client’s requirements.
- Proactivity and ability to work efficiently and independently
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- Desire for continuous development and have passion to learn
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Recent graduate or Juniors/Seniors currently attaining Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or comparable study is required
Compensation & Application
It’s important to note that the required training to be successful will be provided and that based on performance employment will be possible after first 3 months. Please check with your school and see if it qualifies for Academic Credit
*If you meet the qualifications outlined above, please submit a CV and cover letter, to: [email protected]